Prints to be used in MECO’s Louisiana headquarters
Mechanical Equipment Corporation wanted to redecorate the offices of its Mandeville, La., location with prints that reflect the company’s mission statement, which is to provide water purification solutions for industrial, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, and military clients around the world. So company officials decided on a bayou theme, and they reached out to Andy Crawford Photography to provide digital images to be printed on metal triptychs.
The images chosen by the folks at MECO were all captured along the Louisiana coast:
• Duck Lake Sunrise — This beautiful images was taken in the heart of the Atchafalaya Basin, and shows the sun breaking through Spanish moss-draped cypress trees.
• Light at the End of the Cypress Tunnel — I shot this image at Bayou Teche National Wildlife Refuge near New Iberia. It shows light streaming down an old cypress run, through which loggers once hauled cypress logs when the virgin swamps were timbered.
• Moon over Lake Verret — I was getting ready to head out to shoot some swamp scenes early one morning when I looked up and saw this iconic scene of a full moon setting over Lake Verret.
• Great Egret in a Nest — This is another image from Bayou Teche NWR, which is home to a large bird rookery.
• Cajun Castle — I have buddy Tom Hamilton to thank for this image. We were running out of Bayou Teche NWR on his first trip to the Louisiana swamps when Tom asked me to stop at this scene.
Fine-art prints are wonderful options to brighten up and renew the look of any office or home. You can find hundreds of options at my online gallery. If you have special requests — or would like to discuss licensing digital images for special projects — please don’t hesitate to email me.