Sorry, but this calendar is sold out
Quick: What’s the first image that pops into your head when you think about Louisiana? Odds are pretty good you just thought about Spanish moss-draped cypress trees in the swamps that cover much of this wonderful state. And now you can hang 12 amazing photos depicting Louisiana’s swamps by purchasing my 2018 photography calendar.
“Louisiana’s Amazing Swamps” will be sold for $19.99 beginning Nov. 1, 2017, but you can pay just $15.99 per calendar (a 20 percent discount) by pre-ordering today — and shipping is free! Just click the PayPal “Buy Now” button.
NOTE: Even if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can pay with a credit card during checkout.
Each calendar is printed on high-gloss paper to ensure the colors of each 8.5-by-11-inch photo is reproduced in vivid detail, and spiral binding makes it easy to flip from one month to the next. Year-at-a-glance and note pages are included in the back of the calendar. The images are a selection of my favorites from my online fine-art gallery.
The cover photograph sets the tone for this gorgeous calendar: It shows an iconic sunrise image captured on Lake Maurepas near New Orleans.
The 12 months include these photos, which can be seen at the bottom of this page:
• January — Winter cypress trees in Henderson swamp
• February — Bonnet Carre Spillway sunset
• March — Atchafalaya Basin lily pads
• April — Lake Maurepas sunrise
• May — A small Cajun camp near Bayou Teche National Wildlife Refuge
• June — Lake Maurepas cypress tree
• July — An oak chenier just outside Bayou Teche NWR
• August — Bayou Chevereau in the Atchafalaya Basin
• September — Arching live oaks in St. Mary Parish
• October — Moonset over Lake Verret fishing camp
• November — A watery tunnel formed by arching button brush deep in the Henderson Swamp
• December — Swamp walkway in Fairview-Riverside State Park on the banks of the Tchefuncte River.
Pre-orders will be accepted through Oct. 30, after which the price will increase to $19.99 plus shipping. All calendars will be delivered in December.