Sorry, but this calendar is SOLD OUT!
If you love Louisiana’s swamps, this 2018 calendar is the perfect way for you to keep up with all your appointments and events while enjoying the beauty of the state’s iconic wetlands. But there are just a few of the Louisiana’s Amazing Swamps calendar left — so order today.
And you can order now for just $19.99 per calendar, including free shipping.
Here is what you’ll see:
• January — Winter cypress trees in Henderson swamp
• February — Bonnet Carre Spillway sunset
• March — Atchafalaya Basin lily pads
• April — Lake Maurepas sunrise
• May — A small Cajun camp near Bayou Teche National Wildlife Refuge
• June — Lake Maurepas cypress tree
• July — An oak chenier just outside Bayou Teche NWR
• August — Bayou Chevereau in the Atchafalaya Basin
• September — Arching live oaks in St. Mary Parish
• October — Moonset over Lake Verret fishing camp
• November — A watery tunnel formed by arching button brush deep in the Henderson Swamp
• December — Swamp walkway in Fairview-Riverside State Park on the banks of the Tchefuncte River.