Freeze those family memories in time with professional portraits
Family is precious, but in a blink of an eye the kids will be out of the house and you’ll be empty-nesters. And all you’ll be left with are the memories. Professional portraits can help ensure you can relive those special moments every day.
Andy Crawford Photography specializes in working with families to capture unique portraits that tell family stories. We go the extra mile to get to know our clientele, customizing each session to freeze moments in your family life you’ll never get back. Heck, we’ve even hit the swamps – jumped in, to be exact – for a young couple announcing the impending arrival of their second child. So if you have an off-the-wall idea, let’s talk it over.
We enjoy working with kids, and even when they lose interest we find ways to pull them back in. But we work fast to ensure we don’t completely lose youngsters.
Here’s what you can expect when you sign up with Andy Crawford Photography:
• A pre-session consult — We want to get to know a little about each family to ensure the photo session is enjoyable. At this time, we’ll discuss interests and extra-curricular activities, and allow you to become comfortable with me.
We will also discuss locations, clothing options and set the schedule. NOTE: Please be prepared to pay a $250 non-refundable scheduling fee to reserve your session.
• The photo session — Once the day of the shoot arrives, we’ll meet and spend the next 1 1/2 hours capturing beautiful images of your family. We’ll move fast to ensure we hit a variety of settings within the chosen location and secure a number of different poses. We’ll get several images of the full family, capture engaging photos of Mom and Dad, and work with each child to pull out their personality for individual and group photos.
• A custom ordering session — We will contact you to set up your ordering session within a week following the photo shoot. When you arrive, you’ll see a slideshow of the best images from your shoot. We will then sort through that gallery to pare down to your absolute favorite photos. Once that’s accomplished, you will decide what photos you’d like to actually print. Expect to spend about an hour going through the images and placing your order.
We use a presentation program allowing you to see exactly what you’re ordering. It displays prints to exact sizes — and we can even show photos in proper perspective on your walls so you can build groupings or ensure prints really fit the available spaces.
• Social-media photos — While I do not sell digital images, you will receive a free watermarked digital image of each photo for which you order prints. These digital images will be sized especially for Facebook, Instagram, etc., so you can easily share them.
How much can you expect to invest?
The minimum print order for family portraits is $600. As I’ve already noted, reserving a session also requires a $250 non-refundable scheduling fee — but $100 of that fee will be credited toward your print order.
Products offered include:
• Canvas gallery wraps — Photos are printed on canvas with archival ink and wrapped around wooden stretcher bars to present your image in a truly artistic way. No framing is necessary, and each canvas wrap comes ready to hang.
• Professional wall prints — Each print will be mounted on a stiff backing to make it easy to frame. And you can display them on a shelf or mantle while you decide what frame you’d like to use.
• Wall groupings — I can help design custom wall groupings of prints and canvas wraps to fit the available space. I use a display program allowing me to show you what prints and groupings will look like on your own walls in proper perspective, so be sure and ask about my SendMyRoom app.
• Small prints — These are the wallets you can hand out to your friends, aunts and uncles, and other extended family.
• Photo memory books — Have your friends write their favorite memories around photos from your session. These books are laid out specifically to serve as a memory book, and it will include all images in the favorites gallery. NOTE: Only those images chosen as favorites by Andy Crawford Photography will be included in books.
We look forward to meeting with you and creating memories that will last a lifetime. Please fill out the form below to send us an email, and we’ll get back with you soon.
Ready for some great portraits? All you have to do schedule a consult, during which we’ll set the schedule your session. Just email me or fill out the form below to get the ball rolling.