Celebrate graduation with professional senior portraits
You only graduate high school once, so it’s important to freeze that moment in time with professional portraits. Each of my custom portrait sessions is designed to be fun and relaxed so my seniors’ personalities can be seen in the resulting images. After all: Senior portraits are part of the celebration of this milestone in your life. So be ready to laugh, chat and generally have a good time while we work together to secure professional images that will last a lifetime.
Here’s what to expect when you sign up with Andy Crawford Photography:
• A pre-session consult — I want to get to know a little about each graduate to ensure the photo session is enjoyable, so we’ll discuss interests and extra-curricular activities. We’ll also discuss locations, clothing options and set the schedule. NOTE: Please be prepared to pay a $350 non-refundable scheduling fee to reserve your session.
• The photo session — Once the day of the shoot arrives, we’ll meet and spend the next time capturing amazing images. We’ll move fast to ensure we hit a variety of settings within the chosen location and secure a number of different poses. And we’ll have fun doing it. Bringing at least one change of clothes to the photo session will allow you to have different looks.
• A custom ordering session — I will contact you within a week of the photo shoot to set up your ordering session. When you arrive, you’ll see a slideshow of the best images from your shoot. We will then sort through that gallery to pare down to your absolute favorite photos. Once that’s accomplished, you will decide what photos you’d like to actually print. Expect to spend about an hour going through the images and placing your order. NOTE: $100 of the scheduling fee will be credited toward your order.
I use a program allowing you to see exactly what you’re ordering. It displays prints to exact sizes (up to 30 inches wide)— and we can even show photos in proper perspective on your walls so you can build groupings or ensure prints really fit the available spaces. Be sure to ask about my SendMyRoom app.
• Social-media photos — While I do not sell digital images, you will receive a free watermarked digital image of each photo for which you order prints. These digital images will be sized especially for Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat so you can easily share them.
How much can you expect to invest?
The minimum print order for senior portraits is $500. As I’ve already noted, reserving a session also requires a $350 non-refundable scheduling fee — but $100 of that scheduling fee will be credited toward your print order.
Products offered include:
• Framed prints — I work with a local framing shop to provide ready-to-hang prints. Choose single prints or groupings to make the most of your wall space. Every framed photo comes ready to hang.
• Canvas gallery wraps — Offering a wonderful art feel, photos are printed on canvas with archival ink and wrapped around wooden stretcher bars. No framing is necessary, and each canvas wrap comes ready to hang.
• Professional wall prints — Each print will be mounted on a stiff backing to make it easy to frame. And you can display them on a shelf or mantle while you decide what frame you’d like to use.
• Small prints — These are the wallets you can hand out to your friends, aunts and uncles, and include in invitations if you go the traditional route.
• Invitations — A great alternative to traditional invitations, these flat-card invitations allow you to have a unique and creative design. These 5×7 flat cards include envelopes, and will feature a photo or two of your choice on each side, along with all the pertinent information about your impending graduation — so there’s no need to order a bunch of wallets to include in your invitations.
• Photo memory books — Have your friends write their memories of their time with you around photos from your session. These books are laid out specifically to serve as a memory book, and it will include all images in the favorites gallery. NOTE: Only those images chosen as favorites by Andy Crawford Photography will be included in books.
Ready to get started? All you have to do is contact me to schedule a consultation so we can set the date and location — and then we’ll capture some amazing images to memorialize this wonderful time in your life. Just email me or fill out the form below.